Looking for a career with NFP?
This position provides administrative and accounting support by executing a variety of front and back-office support tasks and projects.
The successful candidate must have strong communicative and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
They must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment and have the ability to perform repetitive routine tasks with accuracy and consistency.
Proficiency in Excel is required.
Hours: 8:30 – 5:00
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Office Administration:
• Answer main office phone lines and route calls appropriately
• Maintain conference room schedules and assist with conference setups and break-downs
• Review and route incoming and outgoing mail
• Prepare, send, and track outgoing shipments and receive incoming shipments
• Track and order office equipment and supplies
• Miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned
• Input Direct Bill commission in agency management system from company statements
Salary based on experience and qualifications